There are many great ways to support the small businesses that need it! They are more likely to stimulate the community, by sharing their time and donating to your causes.
- Review them on Google! Either character reference or your experience with their services. Their new clients care what you have to say.
- Recommend to your friends! A personal recommendation is one of the best ways your friends and contacts will have as great an experience as you.
- Pay for your service or product with cash or a good check. Did you know all card companies charge that small business a fee every time they swipe your card? If you don’t have cash to cover the full amount, pay for the remainder on your card.
- Like Social Media pages! These links can usually be found on their main website, and help spread the word to your friends and family. This is also a good way to connect with those who have similar interests.
- Be punctual for appointments and reservations. Leave early if you haven’t been there before. Less stressful for you!
- If they sell t-shirts or stickers, wear them to the gym, stick them on your car! If they don’t have these things, make the suggestion. If there is a request, they are more likely to try the venture.
- Bring your friends! Treat them to dinner at your favorite local restaurant or massage studio. They may get as hooked as you are.